All local orders will typically take about 1 to 2 business days from the date of order to be processed and shipped out.
You may choose to receive your order via:
Singpost normal mail (free) – 3 to 5 working days
Singpost registered mail (additional cost) – 1 to 2 working days. (Tracking number will be provided upon shipped out)
Self-collection (free) – No.71 Toh Guan Rd East #04-07 TCH Techcentre (S)608598
All international orders are shipped via Airmail. Delivery times vary with different countries.
Orders are processed within 1-3 working days unless otherwise stated. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation email stating tracking number (applicable for countries that offer tracking system for overseas parcel). Do expect delays during peak seasons.
The Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand – 10 to 14 working days
Other Asean countries – 8 to 12 working days.
Malaysia – 4 to 6 working days.
Please be advised that ALL delivery are not handled by us, hence we cannot accomodate to requests for delivery to be made at a particular time neither are we able to determine the day and/or time of delivery.
CUSTOM TAXES AND/OR DUTIES
Customs taxes and/or duties are imposed by your country, not us. It is completely out of our control as to what these charges are and if you will be charged. Please contact your local customs office to find out more before placing your order.
Any costs incurred resulting from your item(s) being returned to us due to failure to make payment will be borne by you.
For bulk orders, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Refunds and Returns
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
Returns – You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unopened and unused in the same condition you received it in, and remain in the original packaging. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. The customer is responsible to pay for return shipping.
All returns and exchanges should be shipped via insured traceable mail in a secure package, together with the original invoice, to the following address:
No.71 Toh Guan Road East
#04-07 TCH Techcentre
Refunds – Once we receive your item we will inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund. A refund will be issued in the original form of payment.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- LiquidGlass reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item have not reached us.
- Promo codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
- We will notify you of any entitlement to a refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we receive the returned Product.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any enquiries.