Personal Data Collection
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- – email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- – transactional information based on your activities on the Website (such as buying item and content you generate);
- – postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- – review, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- – other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- – additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- – information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- – other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information described above to process and fulfill any orders you place through the Site, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message or other means about our products, services, contests and promotions (unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications), or for other purposes as disclosed to you at the point of information collection. We may also use this information to help us develop and improve our Site, and to tailor our Site to your interests.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
When you visit our site, your web browser places cookies on your computer hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them as to enhance your browsing experience. However, you can, for the most part, change your program setting to decrease cookies. Please take note of that you may be unable to sign in or certain parts of the site may not be properly functioned.
Third parties Websites
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers on our Website or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
Advertisement on LiquidGlass
We utilize 3rd party promoting organizations to serve advertisements when you visit our Website. Outsider merchants, including Google and Facebook, utilize treats to serve advertisements in light of a client’s earlier visits to our site. These organizations may utilize data (excluding your name, address, email address, or phone number) about your visits to this and different sites keeping in mind the end goal to give notices about products and ventures important to you. For additional data on how Google utilizes your information, please visit the accompanying connection: How Google utilizes information when you utilize our accomplices’ locales or applications. Google’s utilization of the DoubleClick treat empowers it and its accomplices to serve advertisements to you in view of your visit to our webpage or potentially different locales on the Internet. You may quit the utilization of the DoubleClick treat for intrigue based publicizing by going to Ads Settings.
How You Can Access Your Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to the Website. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request to the customer service, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information. All pages within our checkout process and areas containing Personal Information are secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which encrypts data between our computer and yours. No computer system is fully secure, however, and there are inherent risks associated with Internet transactions. To make sure your Internet browser is using the latest security features, you may want to download the most recent version of it, which should have full SSL support.